If you have blogging skills and would like to share your expertise in SEO, content marketing or social media, consider becoming a guest blogger on this website.
We believe in ‘content karma’. If our topics are aligned, consider writing one for us, and Cole will write an article for you.
Successful guest blog articles will be comprehensive, action-oriented, how-to style posts that teach our readers about a particular aspect of SEO, content marketing or social media.
How to submit
Please email your completed article to cole [at] colewiebe [dot] com. If your proposed article meets our editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know when your article will be published.
Guest blogging requirements
Your article must:
- be well-written and of high quality.
- be submitted in .txt format.
- reflect the writing style and tone of the Cole Wiebe blog.
- avoid self promotion of any kind within the article.
- include a short 1 to 2 sentence bio, that may include a 1 anchor text link to your own website.
- include a photo author avatar 80×80 or larger.
- adhere to Google’s guidelines for guest blogging.
- include proper attribution of quotations, data or other third-party content referenced in your article.
- include a PDF copy of the stock photo purchase invoice by which you secured the rights to use any photo(s) you include with your article.
You must affirm that you will not publish the article you submit on your own blog, or anywhere else on the internet. You are more than welcome to link to the article, however, once it has been posted. In fact, the more you promote the post on your site and in social channels, the more likely we are to publish future articles from you.
We reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit.