If you have blogging skills and would like to share your expertise in copywriting, content marketing, SEO or social media, consider becoming a guest blogger on this website.
Successful guest blog articles will be comprehensive, action-oriented, how-to style posts that teach our readers about a particular aspect of real estate or construction marketing, copywriting, content marketing, SEO or social media.
How to submit
Please email your completed article to cole [at] colewiebe [dot] com. If your proposed article meets our editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know when your article will be published.
Guest blogging requirements
Your article must:
- be well-written and of high quality.
- be submitted in .txt or .md (markdown) format.
- reflect the writing style and tone of the Cole Wiebe blog.
- avoid self promotion of your business within the article.
- include a short 1 to 2 sentence bio, that may include a 1 anchor text link to your own website.
- include a photo author avatar 80×80 or larger.
- adhere to Google's guidelines for guest blogging.
- include proper attribution of quotations, data or other third-party content referenced in your article.
- include a PDF copy of the stock photo purchase invoice by which you secured the rights to use any photo(s) you include with your article.
You must affirm that you will not publish the article you submit on your own blog, or anywhere else on the internet. You are more than welcome to link to the article, however, once it has been posted. In fact, the more you promote the post on your site and in social channels, the more likely we are to publish future articles from you.
We are happy to help writers advance their careers
Guest posting is a great way to get a ‘clip' for your portfolio, as well as an author backlink. We register all writers in WordPress as authors. If you write several posts for us, your author page on this site will become impressive and valuable. We include a bio panel, with thumbnail image in the footer of the post, and will be happy to send you a PDF clip for your portfolio.
Your post must deliver genuine value, for our site, and our readership. Low value content hurts the relevancy of the website and its search engine positioning. If you are a “content spammer”, who only writes and distributes hastily-written “fluff” articles, to collect a fee for backlinks placed, or an affiliate commission, this is not the site for you. We do not permit those marketing links in the body of our content.